COVID-19 Update, 21 April 2020
Dear Friends, It may be a long and winding road, but we’re on this journey together.
As your friend, please know that we are here for you – whenever you need us!; we sincerely hope that you and those closest to you are keeping safe and well. We look forward to meeting up again on the other side.
As your supply partner; we want to reassure you that Camtech is ‘open for business as (un)Usual’ and that we continue to do all that we can to help by keeping your projects supplied during this challenging time. We are still here for you! We remain confident in our supply chain and are working closely with all our partners to ensure that deliveries arrive in good time.
IMPORTANT SERVICE NOTICE:
- Key members of our team are working remotely and remain contactable – mainly by mobile. We are monitoring all incoming calls, voicemails, emails, website enquiries.
- Our offices and showrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Deliveries are still available on direct loads from our European brick factories, on flatbed vehicles. All drivers to follow strict guidelines.
- Our storage yards remain closed until further notice, so no small deliveries on crane vehicles.
- Our Stone and GRP factories in the UK will remain closed until further notice, so no deliveries or production of these products until further notice.
- Our Brick Cutting factories in the UK are still open and is business as usual until further notice.
In addition to this – We are respectfully following any guidelines provided by our customers.
As a team, we remain upbeat and want to thank you for your continued support through this difficult time. If you need any further information, please contact your local representative or call the main office on 01763 262006.
Please keep safe! Our thoughts and best wishes are with you.
Mr. G. T. McClean (Managing Director)
April 21, 2020