COVID-19 Update, 26 March 2020
In light of the escalating COVID-19 crisis, we accept that we, as UK citizens & businesses, must do our absolute best to alleviate the building pressure on our health service. We must now hit this challenge ‘head-on’, and for this reason, Camtech has made the following temporary changes to its day-to-day operations.
Camtech are still here for you! and we will continue to support our customers through this challenging time:
IMPORTANT SERVICE NOTICE:
- All our staff are working remotely and remain contactable – mainly by mobile. We are monitoring all incoming calls, voicemails, emails, website enquiries.
- Our offices and showrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Deliveries are still available on direct loads from our European brick factories, on flatbed vehicles. All drivers to follow strict guidelines.
- Our storage yards remain closed until further notice, so no small deliveries on crane vehicles.
- Our Stone and GRP factories in the UK will remain closed until further notice, so no deliveries or production of these products until further notice.
- Our Brick Cutting factories in the UK all remain open and is business as usual until further notice.
- We are respectfully following any new guidelines provided by our customers.
As a team, we remain upbeat and want to thank you for your continued support through these unforeseen and unfortunate times. I also want to take this opportunity to thank my team for being adaptable and endeavouring to keep our service second to none. We look forward to seeing or hearing from you all very soon.
If you need any further information, please contact your local representative or call the main office on 01763 262006.
Please keep safe! Our thoughts and best wishes are with you.
Mr G. T. McClean (Managing Director)
26th March 2020